Amenities and Guidelines
We specialize in weddings and events, and offer a peaceful waterfront setting at an affordable price. Below, we've
listed our offerings and terms for events. However, we will work with you as much as possible to meet the specific needs of your event.
Please note: We are happy to take you on a tour of the property, but you must call ahead to make arrangements. We appreciate your understanding.
Amenities and Services
- Cheseldine House waterfront lawn
- Parking area
- A staff member
on-site during your event
- Dressing room cottage
- Client is required to obtain a caterer, portable restrooms, tent, tables and chairs.
- Professional caterers are required to provide a certificate of insurance prior to event.
- The client and their vendors should leave the facilities as they found them. This includes cleaning-up after your
event, bagging your trash and taking your trash with you.
- All rental times must include set-up and clean-up time; if you need rehearsal time the day before, please discuss
that with the owners in advance.
- Hourly rates are charged for additional time; extra time must be arranged for and paid for in advance, or will be
taken from the security/damage deposit. It is requested that all nighttime events be completed by 9:30 p.m.
- The grass parking lot is not lighted.
- All open flame candles, lanterns, etc. must have hurricane globes or similar protection from wind.
- Smoking is not allowed in the cottage or within 25 feet of the Cheseldine House; smoking is only allowed in one
designated outside area.
- The event contract will contain additional information on the cancellation policy, security deposit, payments, etc.
A sample contract can be provided upon request.